Hi There,

i know there are some guys out there, who stil miss a proper Speedway PC Simulation, as it is not that easy to perform Speedway as a Hobby in the real form

Well there is new hope now...
If everything goes right, there will be a first realistic and high quality Speedway Manager Simulation on the market in Poland.
We are a smal, youngl Game Studio working on that project, basically because we miss a game like that our selves and love Speedway.

For this aim i got 2 Questions here...

It would be very kind of you yust leaving a short feedback if you are generally interested in a program like that. It's supposed to be a complex managment simulation, with original licenses with the best european leagues (Poland, England, Sweeden, etc.)
It's primary for the polish market, where i suppose there should be some need for a game like that, when i think of the "Techland" Projekts like "Grand Prix 3".
Furthermore we are very interested in the oppinions of the guys from britain , sweeden and the other Speedway-freaked countries how the situation looks at your place.

So the basic question is. If there would be a game like that lets say for download or in stores for something like 60-100pln or 10-15 Euros would you be interested???

And the other ponit is, that we still need poeple at the project as we are in a rather early state of development, lets say 1/3.
So if you are interested in Speedway and have skills in graphic design or informatics plz. dont wait to contact us if youre interested. Of cource depending of the succes there is also money to make.

Thanks for reading....I'm waiting for respond