Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 24 z 24

Wątek: Buty Daytona

1. Powrót do góry    #1
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowania: 0 w 0 postach

Buty Daytona

jeździ już od jakiegoś czasu, ale wydaje mi się nigdy, aby przyzwyczaić się chodzić w buty Daytona. Czuje się naprawdę akward since its chodzić gdy but stal jest załączony i może to być bardzo śliskie, jak również.

Każdy z podobnych myśli? OR żadnych wskazówek, które chodzą nie patrząc głupi?

english:

Hi,

been riding for some time now, but I seem never to get used to walk in my Daytona boots. It feels really akward to walk when the steel shoe is attached and it can be quite slippery as well.

Anyone with similar thoughts? OR any tips to walk without looking stupid ?

Ostatnio edytowane przez teme ; 11-11-2012 o 13:03

2. Powrót do góry    #2
    Ekspert Awatar t_zg
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowania: 3,622 w 2,146 postach
    Google translator? Czytac tego nie idzie

3. Powrót do góry    #3
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Google translator? YEs I don't speak polish...

4. Powrót do góry    #4
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    To jakaś reklama czy co?

Bo się trochę pogubiłam, o co miałoby w tym chodzić
    "Przeciwności losu powodują, że jedni się załamują, a inni łamią rekordy". (William A. Ward)
    Ukryta zawartość

5. Powrót do góry    #5
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Buty zuzlowe: Czy trudno jest chodzić?

6. Powrót do góry    #6
    Ekspert Awatar t_zg
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez teme Zobacz posta
    Google translator? YEs I don't speak polish...

I don't think You'll find any riders here. This forum is mostly for speedway fans and even if there was any registered rider, he wouldn't uncover himself because loadz of ppl would start asking many many questions etc. ( I guess ). About Daytona boots. I guess they're uncomfortable. Where do You ride?

7. Powrót do góry    #7
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez t_zg Zobacz posta
    I don't think You'll find any riders here. This forum is mostly for speedway fans and even if there was any registered rider, he wouldn't uncover himself because loadz of ppl would start asking many many questions etc. ( I guess ). About Daytona boots. I guess they're uncomfortable. Where do You ride?
    1st time someone speaks English here, cool I'm just starting out: zuzel amatorsky I thought I could find some professional riders to reply my questions. I find speedway fun sport ( I ride motorcycles, kawasaki ninja ) but speedway riding equipment, especially the steel shoe is really hard and stiff to walk... So I thought to get some advice how to walk without looking stupid

Poland is the n.1 Speedway country in the world!

8. Powrót do góry    #8
    Administrator Awatar Marcin
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowania: 123 w 72 postach
    Buty zuzlowe: Czy trudno jest chodzić?
    I've seen your profile picture. Are you there? A quality of photo is not satisfied...

Where u from?

Do not hassle to use translator. It doesn't work well . Just write in English.
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Marcin ; 23-11-2012 o 16:15
    Pozdrawiam
    Marcin

9. Powrót do góry    #9
    Ekspert Awatar t_zg
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    1st time someone speaks English here, cool I'm just starting out: zuzel amatorsky I thought I could find some professional riders to reply my questions. I find speedway fun sport ( I ride motorcycles, kawasaki ninja ) but speedway riding equipment, especially the steel shoe is really hard and stiff to walk... So I thought to get some advice how to walk without looking stupid

Poland is the n.1 Speedway country in the world!

Loadz of ppl here speak English so like Marcin said don't use google translator, cause it's impossible to understand it later. As You may have seen some speedway on TV or live, speedway riders always walk looking stupid. That's the way it works with the Daytona boots. I don't think there is some way to walk normal.
    Ostatnio edytowane przez t_zg ; 23-11-2012 o 16:40

10. Powrót do góry    #10
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez Marcin Zobacz posta
    I've seen your profile picture. Are you there? A quality of photo is not satisfied...

Where u from?

Do not hassle to use translator. It doesn't work well . Just write in English.
    Thanx :eagerness: I'm from Finland, very small city outside the capital. I'm so happy to be able to find polish people here with whom I can talk and ask about speedway in Poland, I hope...

Here in Finland Speedway is not so big, but we have some riders who have ride in Poland Can you name any finnish rider??

I have search info about polish riders and matches but I cannot understand the language

Loadz of ppl here speak English so like Marcin said don't use google translator, cause it's impossible to understand it later. As You may have seen some speedway on TV or live, speedway riders always walk looking stupid. That's the way it works with the Daytona boots. I don't think there is some way to walk normal.
    Thank you for your answer I'm amateur rider, I don't even belong to any team. I got old Jawa which I fixed and started practicing by myself. I want to process and learn more how to ride better! I have seen some Polish matches on youtube, but just riding haven't see the riders walking on those videos ( any links? )

I know in Poland speedway is really big, big thing VERY COOL! It would be interesting to know more about the process how the riders are qualified to different teams? Do they change a lot between seasons? Do they have big salary ( I mean is it a kind of sport you can earn you living there ? ).

Which are the best teams at the moment and which are the worst team at the moment?

Do I have lot of questions :nightmare::nightmare:? I hope not too many ... ( I have more )

11. Powrót do góry    #11
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Actually I should have written Welcome on the beginning

Finnish riders in Poland. They haven't got too many occassions for riding but I remember Jonas Kylmaekorpi (2012 Rzeszów), Timo Lahti ( 2012 Daugavpils, Rzeszów) or Kauko Nieminen (no club in last year, previous clubs Poznań, Lublin). If I am wrong just please amend my mistakes. I think they are the most famous finnish riders.

Videos just search by polish team names in youtube. I am sure u find something (walking riders). If I find something I'll give an URL.

Yeah polish speedway is a big think in our country. If u want to become professional you have to pass a speedway licence. I guess the age limit is 15 years old. If u good enough you'are contracted by club, then some sponsors (not easy way) and career. This is a huge summary. The riders change clubs but they prefer long-term contracts. Usually they sign contract for one year but after season some negotiations and extension. Unless money were not being paid in time or next offer doesn't meet ther requirements... This is their life and business. The best riders (Tomasz Gollob, Jarosław Hampel) earn a really big money. But even less known have a good salary. They can exist easily without any extra job commitment.

The best team is Tarnów but they have extremely problems... Their team will not be such strong in next year. This is table:

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/ta...way-ekstraliga

As I mentioned this is only summary. I must go to work now but after return I'll try to write more informations. Maybe t_zg describe something or the others. Ask more questions. We'll endeavour to answer for all of them Cheers.
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Marcin ; 24-11-2012 o 23:25
    Pozdrawiam
    Marcin

12. Następujący użytkownik podziękował forumowiczowi Marcin za jego przydatny post!

teme (24-11-2012)

13. Powrót do góry    #12
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj

Thank you!

Finnish riders in Poland. They haven't got too many occassions for riding but I remember Jonas Kylmaekorpi (2012 Rzeszów), Timo Lahti ( 2012 Daugavpils, Rzeszów) or Kauko Nieminen (no club in last year, previous clubs Poznań, Lublin). If I am wrong just please amend my mistakes. I think they are the most famous finnish riders.

Very good! I think you only missed Kaj Laukkanen, but he is already quite old and was more active in 90's and early 2000's. He was quite famous 10-15 years ago, very good rider and raced a lot in England too. He was also famous for smoking openly in the padok and between the races, usually here in Finland if you are athlete and smoker you try to hide it and smoke "secretly".

Videos just search by polish team names in youtube. I am sure u find something (walking riders). If I find something I'll give an URL.

Thanks, if you find some more videos let me know!

Yeah polish speedway is a big think in our country. If u want to become professional you have to pass a speedway licence. I guess the age limit is 15 years old. If u good enough you'are contracted by club, then some sponsors (not easy way) and career. This is a huge summary. The riders change clubs but they prefer long-term contracts. Usually they sign contract for one year but after season some negotiations and extension. Unless money were not being paid in time or next offer doesn't meet ther requirements... This is their life and business. The best riders (Tomasz Gollob, Jarosław Hampel) earn a really big money. But even less known have a good salary. They can exist easily without any extra job commitment.

Very intersting! By looking at some of the pics the sponsor money is very important and big. Yes I know Gollob and Hampel, they are famous here too. Who are the most promising new riders? ( the ones with similar career ahead if they continue ride good ). What these professional riders do outside match season?
    Do they get paid also training??

The best team is Tarnów but they have extremely problems... Their team will not be such strong in next year. This is table:

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/ta...way-ekstraliga OK, I will have a look!

As I mentioned this is only summary. I must go to work now but after return I'll try to write more informations. Maybe t_zg describe something or the others. Ask more questions. We endeavour to answer for all of them Cheers.

Looking forward to chat more!
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Marcin ; 24-11-2012 o 23:30

14. Powrót do góry    #13
    Ekspert Awatar t_zg
    Kliknij i podziękuj

Very intersting! By looking at some of the pics the sponsor money is very important and big. Yes I know Gollob and Hampel, they are famous here too. Who are the most promising new riders? ( the ones with similar career ahead if they continue ride good ). What these professional riders do outside match season?
    Do they get paid also training??

Well there is quite a lot very good and promising riders in young age. The best examples from polish young proffesionals are Maciej Janowski, Przemyslaw Pawlicki, Patryk Dudek, Bartosz Zmarzlik and a few more. They can easily win with every other rider like Gollob, Hampel, Pedersen, Holder etc.. Sponsors money is to be honest one from the most important things in speedway. Without money it's really hard to become very good rider. You might have skill, but as loadz of riders say, good bike is more than 50% of success. Usually after season they have about one month for holiday but in this time they also make conversations with clubs about new contracts, salary increase etc. In November they usually buy new bikes and give them to tuners around the UE and in December start physic ( ? ) preparation to the seaseon. I mean gym, running, skiing etc..How old are You?

There is also a lot of foreign ( for us, polish ) promising riders like Darcy Ward, Michael Jepsen Jensen, Mikkel Bech Jensen russian riders. Look at this race. World senior champion 2010 ( Gollob), World senior champion 2011 ( Greg Hancock ), british rider Chris Harris ( who is also not amateur ) and Young Darcy ( I think he is about 20 now ).

You can also see here how big is speedway in Poland. This is stadium called MOTOARENA in city of Torun. This is the best speedway stadium in the world.
    Ostatnio edytowane przez t_zg ; 24-11-2012 o 15:28

15. Powrót do góry    #14
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Well there is quite a lot very good and promising riders in young age. The best examples from polish young proffesionals are Maciej Janowski, Przemyslaw Pawlicki, Patryk Dudek, Bartosz Zmarzlik and a few more. They can easily win with every other rider like Gollob, Hampel, Pedersen, Holder etc.. Sponsors money is to be honest one from the most important things in speedway. Without money it's really hard to become very good rider. You might have skill, but as loadz of riders say, good bike is more than 50% of success. Usually after season they have about one month for holiday but in this time they also make conversations with clubs about new contracts, salary increase etc. In November they usually buy new bikes and give them to tuners around the UE and in December start physic ( ? ) preparation to the seaseon. I mean gym, running, skiing etc..How old are You?

Yeah, I can understand that it is really organized and big business. Here it is more like a hobby, even for the riders in Finnish league. There a not many sponsors interested in investing on speedway here. That's why some finnish riders go abroad, like Timo Lahti or Jonas Kylmäkorpi. In Sweden it is also quite big but not like in Poland.
    I'm 28... And you?

There is also a lot of foreign ( for us, polish ) promising riders like Darcy Ward, Michael Jepsen Jensen, Mikkel Bech Jensen russian riders. Look at this race. World senior champion 2010 ( Gollob), World senior champion 2011 ( Greg Hancock ), british rider Chris Harris ( who is also not amateur ) and Young Darcy ( I think he is about 20 now ).

Cool video! And the young riders are coming in strong. I have not seen any matches live before, not even here... I wuld like to perhaps join here to some small club and try really seriously to compete. It has been so far practising and learning technique...

You can also see here how big is speedway in Poland. This is stadium called MOTOARENA in city of Torun. This is the best speedway stadium in the world.
    YES! I see the stadium full GREAT! Would be cool to come one day to Poland and watch the matches in a stadium!!!

And some more questions:
    Do the Polish riders make any contracts to foreign clubs? Are the riding equipment cheap or expensive there? Which would be best place to buy 2nd hand riding equipment? ( I have really, really old 2nd hand gear I'm using to practise but they are almost broken :/ ) How much cost approx. used speedway bike there?

I also start collect race jackets ( "plastron" I think? )

16. Powrót do góry    #15
    Ekspert Awatar t_zg
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    YES! I see the stadium full GREAT! Would be cool to come one day to Poland and watch the matches in a stadium!!!

And some more questions:
    Do the Polish riders make any contracts to foreign clubs? Are the riding equipment cheap or expensive there? Which would be best place to buy 2nd hand riding equipment? ( I have really, really old 2nd hand gear I'm using to practise but they are almost broken :/ ) How much cost approx. used speedway bike there?

I also start collect race jackets ( "plastron" I think? )

Usually good riders are in clubs from 2-4 countries. The best ligues are swedish, polish, british i think. There are also ligues in Denmark and Czech republic where some of riders are in some clubs. About prices of equipment i have no clue about prices. You should have to find some shops or online shops with speedway equipment. I know JG sport, Maliniak design, KW products ...maybe Marcin or somebody else know more shops. Cost of used speedway bikes are different :
    http://allegro.pl/motor-zuzlowy-gm-z...809379464.html

http://otomoto.pl/inny-inny-motocykl...-M3461142.html

http://otomoto.pl/inny-inny-motocykl...-M3462801.html

8 000 zl is about 2 000 EURO. As far as I know loadz of amateur riders buy equipment, parts and bikes directly from proffesional riders after the season is finished but I don't know prices.

You can also find charity pages such as this one from my club : http://aukcje.falubaz.com/ and bet for equipment, but it's gonna be expensive

17. Powrót do góry    #16
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Usually good riders are in clubs from 2-4 countries. The best ligues are swedish, polish, british i think. There are also ligues in Denmark and Czech republic where some of riders are in some clubs. About prices of equipment i have no clue about prices. You should have to find some shops or online shops with speedway equipment. I know JG sport, Maliniak design, KW products ...maybe Marcin or somebody else know more shops. Cost of used speedway bikes are different :
    http://allegro.pl/motor-zuzlowy-gm-z...809379464.html

http://otomoto.pl/inny-inny-motocykl...-M3461142.html

http://otomoto.pl/inny-inny-motocykl...-M3462801.html

Thanks, I think the prices on bikes are similar in Finland..

8 000 zl is about 2 000 EURO. As far as I know loadz of amateur riders buy equipment, parts and bikes directly from proffesional riders after the season is finished but I don't know prices.

Would be cool to buy ride with stuff of proff. rider

You can also find charity pages such as this one from my club : http://aukcje.falubaz.com/ and bet for equipment, but it's gonna be expensive
    YES, quite expensive

What does falubaz mean? Has the mickey mouse been their sponsor ?

18. Powrót do góry    #17
    Ekspert Awatar zigi1976
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowania: 410 w 265 postach
    YES, quite expensive

What does falubaz mean? Has the mickey mouse been their sponsor ?
    No, Walt Disney is our sponsor !

19. Powrót do góry    #18
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez zigi1976 Zobacz posta
    No, Walt Disney is our sponsor !
    Really!?? That is great What does it mean: Falubaz?

20. Powrót do góry    #19
    Ekspert Awatar Noski
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowania: 1,219 w 649 postach
    No to czekamy na pierwszego "miłego" , który wytłumaczy ze Falubaz to Gó... ch... itp itd. Nie żeby mnie korciło
    Chwila która trwa może być najlepszą z Twoich chwil...

21. Powrót do góry    #20
    Ekspert Awatar zigi1976
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowania: 410 w 265 postach
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez Noski Zobacz posta
    No to czekamy na pierwszego "miłego" , który wytłumaczy ze Falubaz to Gó... ch... itp itd. Nie żeby mnie korciło
    Noski, nie żałuj sobie. Daj upust fantazji

Really!?? That is great What does it mean: Falubaz?
    http://www.falubaz.com/Falubaz/Historia

22. Powrót do góry    #21
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/ta...way-ekstraliga

As I mentioned this is only summary. I must go to work now but after return I'll try to write more informations. Maybe t_zg describe something or the others. Ask more questions. We'll endeavour to answer for all of them Cheers.
    Is there a Polish site in english to find more info about speedway in Poland?

23. Powrót do góry    #22
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Well I have no clue... If I find it I will pass you...
    Pozdrawiam
    Marcin

24. Następujący użytkownik podziękował forumowiczowi Marcin za jego przydatny post!

teme (11-12-2012)

25. Powrót do góry    #23
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Well I have no clue... If I find it I will pass you...
    Thanks Marcin. My next question is about wybrzeze gdansk, season 1993. Does anyone know if there was riders outside Poland during 1993??

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów