Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 3 z 3

Wątek: Pierwszy Memoriał Szachowy im. Ferdynanda Dziedzica

1. Powrót do góry    #1
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowania: 0 w 0 postach

Pierwszy Memoriał Szachowy im. Ferdynanda Dziedzica

Już w niedzielę, 6 marca do Trzcianki, w województwie wielkopolskim, zjadą szachowi arcymistrzowie, aby wziąć udział w I Memoriale Szachowym im. Ferdynanda Dziedzica
    i propagować wiedzę o królewskiej grze wśród młodych ludzi. Każdy widz i zawodnik będzie mógł porozmawiać z mistrzami, wymienić się doświadczeniem, a także skorzystać z porad obecnych na miejscu ekspertów.

Już za 3 dni Trzcianka stanie się najważniejszym miejscem na szachowej mapie Polski. W niedzielę każdy miłośnik szachów, który odwiedzi to piękne miasto, będzie mógł nie tylko zagrać, lecz także porozmawiać z najlepszymi światowymi zawodnikami. Uczestnicy wydarzenia będą również mieli możliwość skorzystać doświadczenia ekspertów i trenerów, którzy wszystkim zainteresowanym objaśnią najbardziej skompilowane szachowe posunięcia. Szeroka wiedza na temat królewskiej gry, która doskonale wpływa na rozwój umiejętności logicznego myślenia, będzie zatem dostępna dla wszystkich zainteresowanych nie tylko rozgrywkowymi emocjami, lecz także możliwością potrenowania z najlepszymi.

Turniej będzie otwarty dla wszystkich zawodników i każdy będzie mógł się zmierzyć z najlepszymi. Organizatorzy – młodzi ludzie z MKS MDK w Trzciance – utworzyli także specjalną kategorię Najlepszy wychowanek Ferdynanda Dziedzica, aby uczcić pamięć patrona turnieju – szachisty, trenera, sędziego i wychowawcy wielu pokoleń szachistów. Mogą w niej startować wszyscy, którzy mieli szczęście być podopiecznymi tego zasłużonego człowieka. Organizatorzy zadbali także, aby oprócz samych zmagań szachowych kibice mieli możliwość zagłębić się w historię królewskiej gry.
    Do Trzcianki specjalnie na to wydarzenie przyjedzie z Poznania niezwykle ciekawa wystawa Szachy
    w średniowieczu, średniowiecze w szachach.

Do tej pory swoją obecność potwierdziło także już niemal 20 arcymistrzów z Polski i zagranicy, między innymi Bartosz Soćko z czołówki światowego rankingu, Maxim Turov, jeden z czołowych szachistów rosyjskich i Bryan Smith z kadry Stanów Zjednoczonych. Na turnieju pojawią się także Jacek Gdański, były Mistrz Świata Juniorów do lat 20 oraz Bartłomiej Macieja, były Mistrz Europy.

I Memoriał Szachowy im. Ferdynanda Dziedzica zgromadzi około 300 zawodników z Polski
    i zagranicy. Głównym sponsorem turnieju jest agencja Public Relations Partner of Promotion.
    W sponsoring turnieju włączyli się także Radni Miasta Trzcianki, oraz Radni Powiatu Czarnkowsko-Trzcianeckiego, którzy na organizację wydarzenia przeznaczyli większą część swoich diet.

2. Powrót do góry    #2
    Początkujący
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowania: 0 w 0 postach

About program computer ?

A computer program (called computer program) - a system of symbols describing the calculations in accordance with valid rules, called a programming lingua franca [1]. The program is for the most part executed by a computer (recompense eg, displays the web page), now undeviatingly - if it is expressed in a vernacular understandable in behalf of the machinery or indirectly - if it is interpreted through another program (the interpreter). The program can be a course of instructions that portray the modifications of the apparatus but it can also trace the result in another in the capacity of (eg, lambda calculus).
    <a href="http://www.jobworld.pl/ftp/kategoria/pc_177/edytory.tekstu.html">Word download</a>
    The formal appearance of the estimate method in the form of individual language understandable to the origin rules is called when the program expressed in machine-readable (that is, by the numbers, and more precise ones and zeros) is called gismo jurisprudence or binary get develop (executable).

Computer programs can be classified according to teir applications. So honourable aside consumer applications, operating systems, video games, compilers, and others. Programs embedded interior the tool is referred to as firmware.

3. Powrót do góry    #3
    Stały bywalec
    Kliknij i podziękuj
    Podziękowano 1 raz w 1 poście

About kliczko, and another bokser!

Boxing is one of the oldest sports known already in ancient Rome and Greece [1]. He was known in the Games in old Greece. Stagnant Fighting two players were hugely brutal and over ended in death. These struggles, without any discrete to rules, had teeny to do with play, which was born in 1719 in England. At that time, James Figg, considered the in the beginning guardian in the background of England, founded in Tottenham Court Route in London "academy" of boxing. Fighting did not wear gloves and asked blows until story of them kill to the forces [2]. Jack Broughton, who in 1730 replaced the Figge, for 18 years retained the rubric and triumph codified the rules of the pleasure grounds. Shaken before passing in the ring a specific of his opponents, George Stevenson, formulated and implemented a stage set of rules known as the Broughton's Rules. Gloves, today the cardinal trait of a boxer, solely appeared in 1881. In 1916 it was an portentous ruling to limit the legitimate fighting in the course of the championship to 15 rounds of three minutes each, with breaks jednominutowymi. For lovers of the modus operandi is narrow to three three-minute rounds. In the 80s Twentieth century, as a result of the tragic termination of Korean boxer Kim Duk-koo, polished fighting is meagre to 12 rounds.
    Second-rate boxing [edit]

As an amateur boxing gambol holds a distinguished post in the Olympic unwritten law, appeared in incident as break of dawn as 1904, at the Olympics in St. Louis, and was away at most once, in 1912 (outstanding to the outlaw on the sport in Sweden). He returned at the next Olympics in Antwerp (1920). Profuse masterly set heavyweight champions had been Olympic champions - including Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, George Manager, brothers Michael and Leon Spinks, Lennox Lewis and Vladimir Klyczko.
    Bokser
    In 1946 he founded the Cosmopolitan Bungler Boxing Group (AIBA). It currently has exceeding 190 members (ie national boxing associations). Since 1974, at the beck the aegis of organized layman world championships.
    Disagreement [edit]

Teeth of the divers changes - to take a turn for the better judging methods and speculator get the boxers and medical misery - accidents in boxing are not peculiar, spoiling his image. Conflicts between different organizations roszczacymi the correct to legalization fights in place of the championship of the in every respect make it impossible to station a uniform hierarchy of players in different substance categories. The status quo is equivalent in dilettante boxing. For this percipience, the IOC has repeatedly threatened to eliminate boxing from the Olympics, outstandingly after the several scandals associated with the uniform of refereeing and some werdyktami judges. To lousy reviews towards boxing help every now selfsame serious injuries the players, and peaceful disastrous accidents.

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów